Log in and access the link to edit, as explained in previous steps.
If you want to add a contact sheet in the form of lines of text, follow these steps:
1. Press the "Add" button and a pop-up window will open offering the available widgets.
2. Click on the “Contact info” widget.
3. Write the text you want (Ex: Your address).
3rd. Check the "Use as category title" box if you want it to be featured text, such as a title.
4. Assign an icon (optional, Ex: Direction pin).
5. Press the “+” icon to add that line of text.
6. You can repeat steps 3 and 4 until you complete the information you want to add.
7. Press the create button.
We recommend that you review the Advanced Options if you want to further customize this widget.