Log in and access the link to edit, as explained in previous steps.
If you want to generate a form with custom fields beyond requesting the typical name, email and message data, follow these steps:
1. Press the "Add" button and a pop-up window will open offering the available widgets.
2. Click on the “Custom Form” widget.
3. Give the form a title.
4. Enter the name of the field, type of data, if required and the maximum length of characters.
5. Press the "+" icon to create the item.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add more fields.
7. Give the submit button a name. Ex: "Send", etc. (The information will be sent to the email you entered when creating your linkbe account)
We recommend that you review the Advanced Options if you want to further customize this widget.